Welcome to TeleRescuer Project.GET IN TOUCH
We are a well-balanced, interdisciplinary Consortium of research institutions, including SMEs and a prospective end-user.
Composition of Consortium guaranteeing a proper symmetry between theoretical and innovative content and the practical aspects of the work. The Consortium comprises:
- The Silesian University of Technology (SUT; Gliwice, Poland), as the Co-ordinator
- Vysoka Škola Banska – The Technical University of Ostrava (VSB; Ostrava, Czech Republic)
- Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M; Madrid, Spain)
- SkyTech Research (STR; Gliwice, Poland)
- KOPEX (KPX; Katowice, Poland)
- Simmersion GmbH (SIM; Groß-Siegharts, Austria)
In the TeleRescuer project the Central Mines Rescue Station is also involved as subcontractor and potential project's results end-user (CMRS; Bytom, Poland).